no addressbook for group default

Ivo Karabojkov Ivo Karabojkov

no addressbook for group default

Hi!

I've noticed that in the newer versions of EGroupware (16.1) the addressbook for group default is not automatically created. This addressbook is the only way for the users of community version to share contact information with others.
I used to resolve the problem by adding an access right (right clicking on the group Default in administration) for addressbook app, data by group default, access by group default. The addressbook 'group default' appeared and everyone could use it.
Now I see that in the last versions the access right dialog appears but no right is saved, thus preventing users from using the default addressbook. How can I create the default addressbook, accessible for all users?
Ivo Karabojkov Ivo Karabojkov

Re: no addressbook for group default

Can you help me with my issue? I hope I'm not the first community edition user who wants a shared address book for all users... I don't want to edit access rights, full access for all users is fine for me.