no page to show when deleting all the mails of the last page of a folder

DidG DidG

no page to show when deleting all the mails of the last page of a folder

Hello,

please let's me inform  that there is a bug (as for me) when deleting all the mails (felamimail) of the last page of a folder. I guess that the software tries to show the next page that doesn't exist. If the screen is the last page, deleting the content of this page should lead to the previous page (not the next one as usual).

Regard's
DidG