official list of project members

This is now the official list of project members from the admins:

- eGW developers with svn access:
+ Ralf Becker aka ralfbecker
+ Cornelius Weiß aka nelius_weiss
+ Lars Kneschke aka lkneschke
+ Miles Lott aka milosch
+ Pim Snel aka mipmip
+ Carsten Wolff aka wolffc
+ Regis Leroy aka regis_leroy
+ Eric D. Schabell aka eschabell
+ Rob van Kraanen aka maverick_83
+ Jan v. Lieshout aka prito
+ Oliver Titeca-Beauport aka oliviert
+ Michael Bartz aka mbartz
+ Oscar van Eijk aka tt_oscar
+ Espen Laursen aka hyperdk
+ Christian Binder aka jaytraxx
+ Jerry Ruhe aka jerryr
+ Ralph van de Mosselaer aka ralphvdm
+ Jose Luis Gordo Romero aka jgordor
+ Klaus Leithoff aka leithoff
+ Nathan Gray aka nathangray
+ Patrick Bihan-Faou aka pbf
+ Nigel Vickers aka fossil59 (*)

(*) the Nigel Vickers case has been reviewed by the other two Admins and
they agree with my decision to make Nigel a project member.

- eGW's translation team
+ Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla aka omgs (lead also svn rights)

- eGW's manual team:
+ Birgit Becker (lead)
+ Ingo Kreisselmeyer

That makes 25 in total. Please note the order is the one from the
authorized_keys file and has no significance.

I will post the list in the wiki, once I have again internet access (the
cafe here is now closing).

If you feel you belong to this list or someone from the list does not
belong there, please take that up with the admins or use the decision
making project outlined in the constitution.

your eGW admins

Ralf Becker
Miles Lott
Pim Snel

Lars Kneschke-2 Lars Kneschke-2

Re: official list of project members

"Ralf Becker" <[hidden email]> schrieb:
> This is now the official list of project members from the admins:

Hello admins!

Thanks for providing this list.

Can you please make sure, that all people listed in your email are
subscribed to the core list and everyone not listed in your email gets
unsubscribed from the core list?

--
Lars Kneschke
CTO OfficeSpot.Net

eGroupWare Support: http://www.egroupware-support.net
OfficeSpot.Net Collaboration Server: http://cs.officespot.net
our ideas for eGroupWare: http://www.tine20.org

E-Mail: mailto:[hidden email]
Web: http://www.metaways.de
Tel: +49 (0)40 317031-21
Fax: +49 (0)40 317031-921
Mobile: +49 (0)175 9304324

Metaways Infosystems GmbH - Sitz: D-22967 Tremsbüttel
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ahrensburg HRB 4508
Geschäftsführung: Hermann Thaele, Lüder-H.Thaele

Frank-D Frank-D

Re: official list of project members

Hi everybody,

I`m not happy with the situation, that it is only possible to post half-legally on this list, too.
If only people with voting rights, are aloud to post here, I want to apply for to be added on this list. Voting is not really important to me, so I want to apply for being added to the core-list, if this is possible without being on the voting list.

Why do I apply for this?
Because I feel as a member: I contributed answering lots of posts in the forum. I contributed verifying and describing bugs in detail using the tracker. At the moment I am planning to contribute some code, too, have a look the diploma post. I tried to contribute to the latest discussion on core, too. Everybody reading this may already have his own impression about this. I am working at a management-research institute and collabarative work and to evaluate, setup and configure collaboration servers is my daily business (together with my admin, for the Linux-server and Firewall issues). So I am not a developer, I am an user (about 30% of my Job) of egw.

If the community decides that I won't be aloud to post in core, because only members can, and I am not aloud to be a member, of course I will accept this. In this case I won't contribute on some discussions any more, neither on dev-lists, because it's quite frustrating only to be able to participate at some threads, when most of the threads are discussed somewhere not open to me.

I hope there can be a quick decision and I really want a decision even if this would result for me in being not aloud to post on core anymore.

best regards Frank

Lars Kneschke-2 wrote

E-Mail: mailto:l.kneschke@metaways.de

Milosch Milosch