Quantcast

perp_ap Payment Listing

tarantir tarantir

perp_ap Payment Listing

I have been trying to determine why the Payment Listing nextmatch in perp_ap does not return any rows. I believe I have isolated the problem in class.bo_perp_payment.inc.php  line 57 from trunk.

Seems the condition if(!isset($query['template'])) fails

thus it is always returning "$query['count'];" vs. "return $rows;"

At this point I'm not sure what condition if(!isset($query['template'])) is intended to do. Can anyone clarify what this condition is checking for?
tarantir tarantir

Re: perp_ap Payment Listing

OK, I think I have found the problem.

Need to insert the following after line 55 $list = $this->so->get_payments($query);

$query['count'] = count($list);

Probably need to do the same thing after line 131 $list = $this->so->get_unallocated_amounts($query); as this function has the same.