perp trunk + egw CE 1.8 : when trying to add a line to a sales order, browser goes blank; also workflow problem.

el_es el_es

perp trunk + egw CE 1.8 : when trying to add a line to a sales order, browser goes blank; also workflow problem.

Hi Nathan &Developers,

pretty much what says in the subject.

Not sure if I am missing something, but going through
http://www.projecterp.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Site_Installation&oldid=4734

and then (after noticing the price lists by default go effective 09:00 next day...
and fixing the timing & prices so it can be used sooner)
when I finally have an item on the price list, it is being searched and hinted for
customer order, and then, poof. The browser goes blank, no error displayed, nothing
related in the egw error log; Nothing rings a bell in the apache error log;

No matter if I go via Client List, or directly from Sales Orders.

The same actually happens if I go to Manufacturing -> Work Orders (but there it complains
about workflow file missing...)

Also I have ticked 'Enable Workflow' in Admin -> Manufacturing -> Site Configuration
and now it bails with

CreateObject(workflow_processmanager) file /usr/share/egroupware/workflow/inc/class.workflow_processmanager.inc.php not found!

error when trying to enter that option again...

(Workflow application is installed but reported broken in setup... but it appeared to have
been installed correctly, no errors reported...)

Confused,

Lukasz