perp-trunk rev.4357 + EGW 1.8 CE : Stock list sortng by Stock ID doesn't work properly

el_es el_es

perp-trunk rev.4357 + EGW 1.8 CE : Stock list sortng by Stock ID doesn't work properly

Hi Developers, Nathan,
it's pretty much what it says in the topic;

Clicking on the header in the Stock List, doesn't have the desired effect in order of displayed
items, for Stock ID; it seems to confuse it with Stock Code instead; Stock Code, Description,
Total On Hand, FIFO Cost, Last Cost, Supplier Code does.

If I take out of view the column next to Stock ID (Stock Code) clicking on Stock ID still affects
sorting by the invisible column.

Hope this helps,
Lukasz

Re: perp-trunk rev.4357 + EGW 1.8 CE : Stock list sortng by Stock ID doesn't work properly

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 3:08 AM, Lukasz Sokol <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Developers, Nathan,
> it's pretty much what it says in the topic;
>
> Clicking on the header in the Stock List, doesn't have the desired effect in order of displayed
> items, for Stock ID; it seems to confuse it with Stock Code instead;

Thanks for reporting.
Fixed with SVN r4358.

el_es el_es

[resolved] Re: perp-trunk rev.4357 + EGW 1.8 CE : Stock list sortng by Stock ID doesn't work properly

On 25/09/2012 16:01, Nathan Gray wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 3:08 AM, Lukasz Sokol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Developers, Nathan,
>> it's pretty much what it says in the topic;
>>
>> Clicking on the header in the Stock List, doesn't have the desired effect in order of displayed
>> items, for Stock ID; it seems to confuse it with Stock Code instead;
>
> Thanks for reporting.
> Fixed with SVN r4358.
>
> Nathan

Thanks, it works now ! :)