Quantcast

php error with EGroupware's async services

ghooton ghooton

php error with EGroupware's async services

Hi all,

When the crontab runs I get :

PHP Fatal error:  Directive 'register_long_arrays' is no longer available in PHP in Unknown on line 0

I have Debian 7 with PHP Version 5.4.45-0+deb7u7

egroupware-epl (16.1.20170315)

Ger Hooton
Systems Administrator
Scoil Chroí Íosa Blarney.
Blarney.
Co. Cork

//Ger
ghooton ghooton

Re: php error with EGroupware's async services [Solved]

I had register_long_arrays = ON in /etc/php5/cli/php.ini
I had checked /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini but had forgot to check /etc/php5/cli/php.ini

//Ger