prevent some users to create a project

ver_tips ver_tips

prevent some users to create a project

Hi,

I would like to give access to the project manager to some users, giving them the possibility to see some poject created by others users but not giving them the possibility to create one projects?

I have tried with ProjectManager - Preferences - ACL in
index.php?menuaction=preferences.uiaclprefs.index&acl_app=projectmanager&owner=-23
with no success

Is it possible?

Thanks for your answers
qualinnove extensions qualinnove extensions

Re: prevent some users to create a project

Hello

You have two possibilities :

I.
- users X are in group 1.
- In this group you have 3 projects created by users x.
- users y are in group 2
- Group 1 gives access in ProjectManager to read of Group 2=users y

II.
- User manager creates a project or project.
- In this project you have project members. Each member has a role.
- Project Manager = coordinator = full access
- Project member = developer = read + add
- Project partner = other users = read

Best Regards

Aleksandar
ver_tips ver_tips