status quo

Markus Dölle Markus Dölle

status quo

Hi everybody,

the usability team wants to say hello again and ask for the status quo
of the project. From our point of view there has been little development
and communication concerning the usability aspects since the conference,
so we would like to discuss the current situation and why nothing really
happened by now.

We propose a date for a chat meeting on irc-channel
#egroupware-usability for next monday, 12.2., 10:00am, for maybe one
hour, not more, to talk about the plans, next steps and the
communication channels to use in future.

Best regards,
Markus

jaytraxx jaytraxx

Re: status quo

Hi there,

wanted to reach you guys somehow, but failed, cause there's no possibility to put a message into the usability list here, so you could read it. I don't think that you search all the other lists in the eGW-Forum, so it would be good for others to put questions here.

I've got a thiing to think about for you. Connie said, it should be discussed by the usability team, so here's the thread:
http://www.nabble.com/recurring-events-bug---question-tf3127810s3741.html#a8674920

Maybe you find time to give me an answer to that. Would be nice. Thx
Christian

Markus Dölle wrote
Hi everybody,

the usability team wants to say hello again and ask for the status quo
of the project. From our point of view there has been little development
and communication concerning the usability aspects since the conference,
so we would like to discuss the current situation and why nothing really
happened by now.

We propose a date for a chat meeting on irc-channel
#egroupware-usability for next monday, 12.2., 10:00am, for maybe one
hour, not more, to talk about the plans, next steps and the
communication channels to use in future.

Best regards,
Markus

Robert Lischke-2 Robert Lischke-2

Re: status quo

hi christian,

> wanted to reach you guys somehow, but failed, cause there's no possibility
> to put a message into the usability list here, so you could read it. I don't

you can post messages, but they'll be moderated.

> I've got a thiing to think about for you. Connie said, it should be
> discussed by the usability team, so here's the thread:
> http://www.nabble.com/recurring-events-bug---question-tf3127810s3741.html#a8674920
> http://www.nabble.com/recurring-events-bug---question-tf3127810s3741.html#a8674920

i'll look into it :)

cheers,

rob

> Christian
>

> Markus Dölle wrote:
>>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> the usability team wants to say hello again and ask for the status quo
>> of the project. From our point of view there has been little development
>> and communication concerning the usability aspects since the conference,
>> so we would like to discuss the current situation and why nothing really
>> happened by now.
>>
>> We propose a date for a chat meeting on irc-channel
>> #egroupware-usability for next monday, 12.2., 10:00am, for maybe one
>> hour, not more, to talk about the plans, next steps and the
>> communication channels to use in future.
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Markus

jaytraxx jaytraxx

Re: status quo

Hi Robert,

thank you to have a look at the calendar issue.

For the forum, I meant, it would be good that others can make new threads in here. That's not possible (for me) atm. It's just possible to answer on existing threads.

Bye
Christian

Robert Lischke-2 wrote
hi christian,

> wanted to reach you guys somehow, but failed, cause there's no possibility
> to put a message into the usability list here, so you could read it. I don't

you can post messages, but they'll be moderated.

> I've got a thiing to think about for you. Connie said, it should be
> discussed by the usability team, so here's the thread:
> http://www.nabble.com/recurring-events-bug---question-tf3127810s3741.html#a8674920
> http://www.nabble.com/recurring-events-bug---question-tf3127810s3741.html#a8674920

i'll look into it :)

cheers,

rob

> Christian
>

> Markus Dölle wrote:
>>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> the usability team wants to say hello again and ask for the status quo
>> of the project. From our point of view there has been little development
>> and communication concerning the usability aspects since the conference,
>> so we would like to discuss the current situation and why nothing really
>> happened by now.
>>
>> We propose a date for a chat meeting on irc-channel
>> #egroupware-usability for next monday, 12.2., 10:00am, for maybe one
>> hour, not more, to talk about the plans, next steps and the
>> communication channels to use in future.
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Markus

jaytraxx jaytraxx

Re: status quo

Hi again,

I updated my feature request. Please have a look at it

Thanx
Christian

Robert Lischke-2 wrote
hi christian,

> wanted to reach you guys somehow, but failed, cause there's no possibility
> to put a message into the usability list here, so you could read it. I don't

you can post messages, but they'll be moderated.

> I've got a thiing to think about for you. Connie said, it should be
> discussed by the usability team, so here's the thread:
> http://www.nabble.com/recurring-events-bug---question-tf3127810s3741.html#a8674920
> http://www.nabble.com/recurring-events-bug---question-tf3127810s3741.html#a8674920

i'll look into it :)

cheers,

rob

> Christian
>

> Markus Dölle wrote:
>>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> the usability team wants to say hello again and ask for the status quo
>> of the project. From our point of view there has been little development
>> and communication concerning the usability aspects since the conference,
>> so we would like to discuss the current situation and why nothing really
>> happened by now.
>>
>> We propose a date for a chat meeting on irc-channel
>> #egroupware-usability for next monday, 12.2., 10:00am, for maybe one
>> hour, not more, to talk about the plans, next steps and the
>> communication channels to use in future.
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Markus

ralfbecker_dr ralfbecker_dr

Re: status quo

Hi Markus,

I'm back from my New Zealand / Thailand vacation and will start working
again with the beginning of the next week.

Btw. I made a big progress in a - I think - usability related matter:
every user can now specify in all (eTemplate) Lists which columns he
wants to see or not to see. That's done quite similar to how
mozilla/thunderbird does is, with a little icon opening a popup, in
which so just check all columns you want to see. (Of cause there's a
programmatic default, which can be changed by an admin specifying a
default preference for that too). The use is really intuitive and it
allow to simplify the number of preferences (show these or that column)
in each app.

Again I will be available again from Monday next week on.

Ralf

Markus Dölle schrieb:

> Hi everybody,
>
> the usability team wants to say hello again and ask for the status quo
> of the project. From our point of view there has been little development
> and communication concerning the usability aspects since the conference,
> so we would like to discuss the current situation and why nothing really
> happened by now.
>
> We propose a date for a chat meeting on irc-channel
> #egroupware-usability for next monday, 12.2., 10:00am, for maybe one
> hour, not more, to talk about the plans, next steps and the
> communication channels to use in future.
>

> Best regards,
> Markus

eGroupWare Training & Support ==> http://www.egroupware-support.de
1.2 Release Offer: 250Euro for a Standard Update or Installation
including 1h Telefonsupport und ein gedrucktes deutsches Handbuch

jonezhou jonezhou

Re: status quo

olla olla

Re: status quo

you may be surprised to learn that the original post you replied to was written in 2007 ;-)