survey

augustin siaens augustin siaens

survey

Hi there,

I've noticed that the survey results are not available anymore on the link mentioned on the egw site. Would it be possible to receive it?

I also would like to know if it was possible to receive the questions of the survey to use as template/inspiration for another surveys

thanks

augustin

Robert Lischke-3 Robert Lischke-3

Re: survey

hi augustin,

thanks for your interest in the survey. i've temporarly uploaded the final
results here:

http://www.divshare.com/download/1100961-7dd

as far as i remeber you can find all asked questions in there too.

which other survey are you planning?

all the best,

rob

--
Telling the truth to people who misunderstand you is generally promoting
a falsehood, isn't it?

saraedward saraedward

Re: survey

good sir